Sunday, July 08, 2012

vacation

Well I'm back from an 8 day vacation to sunny Fla. We always stay with my sister in law and her husband at their 5 acre ranch as we call it. They are awesome in every way. This year we went to Cocoa Beach, New Smyrna Beach, the cheesy gator attraction (which I actually liked), swam in the pool, experienced a great fourth of July parade and festival, saw a movie, got plenty of sleep, ate at a cool restaurant called PJ's (great shrimp and steak), ate too much ice cream from my favorite ice cream place ( don't know the name) but it's ate the corner of 17-92 and 46 in Sanford, walked around the art district in Sanford and saw a really cool table made in India out of reclaimed lumber (only cost 1195 dollars, I had 9 in my pocket), went to the driving range and my son Ben learned how to re-grip clubs from his uncle Brian. I took more pictures this time with my cell phone than my regular camera. Even went to Wal-Mart. Oh and the gator in the picture is named Growler, just so you know.

No comments: