Thursday, October 24, 2013

Good Times at WVU














 






This past weekend was a special time. I had the opportunity to visit an old friend in West Virginia. We used to spend Friday nights together on the sidelines of high school games in the deep south until he moved back home to WV. He invited me up to shoot a high school game on Friday and spend Saturday at Milan Puskar Stadium in Morgantown. I've always wanted to see a Mountaineer home game and it was great. The crowd was rabid and the weather was perfect, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. It was like old times again being on the sidelines with my good friend. He truly made it a great experience for me, even putting me up at his house for two nights. But, I think we were both whipped after Saturday's game seeing how we only had about 3 hours sleep after the high school game Friday night. As we set out for the three hour drive back to his house we listened to more football on the radio, stopped at a Mall in some town to get a couple of shirts for a family photo shoot on Sunday before I made the drive back home. Even though the Mountaineers lost, I had a blast, tired, you betcha but I can't wait to do it again. Hard not to like the state of West Virginia, Good times and good memories.

No comments: