Saturday, October 29, 2011

vinny....one tough customer, me, not so much

230 something yards on a cold and rainy night puts him over 2000 for the season. The Jackets have one regular season game left and at 8-1 they are already assured a spot the playoffs and this young man is one tough customer. Me on the other hand not so sure now. I've been dealing with back spasms the last two games and man is it painful at times, but you keep on trucking somehow. And last night, as I have to be a little extra careful on the sidelines because I'm not moving as quickly, I saw Hillary roll out and throw a pass that was a little high. I knew it was uncatchable, I saw it coming and thought about catching it for a moment.... you know, catch it one handed to show off a little but it took a odd one hop bounce and caught me below the belt (yep yes uhmmm there). I thought man, what gives, hurting in the front, hurting in the back and with sweat beads popping out all over I thought please don't let the TV guys have that on tape....

No comments: