Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Time At The Masters

This year I got a couple practice round tickets to the Masters. It just so happened that I was freelancing that week for a large daily so we couldn't spend as much time time as I wanted at the course. I grabbed the D70 and one lens ( which by the way is my favorite way to spend a day shooting) and set out to give my son the quick tour of the place. We saw all the major cool things, club house-magnolia lane-scoreboard-butlers cabin-par three course-amen corner-16-18-driving range and most everything else. Then I came across this cool sign, still photographers, during tournament they have certain areas designated for media. The press photogs can still shoot from most anywhere outside the ropes but you have brave the crowd. When I saw this sign I thought, not for me, I can't be still, besides I'd be getting the same picture everybody else got from there.

No comments: